1. Zoom video call CSA meetings
2. Flowers in each campus mailbox
3. Zoom lectures
4. FaceTime with roommates
5. My new work space, the kitchen table
6. Empty bowls without my best friend, so I drew her in
7. Missing my siblings
1. The crowd at the Fargo, ND BLM protests a few friends and I attended. It was hard to be away from the Twin Cities during the last two weeks of the term after the killing of George Floyd and the ensuing wave of police brutality.
"When I don't pay attention to the news, it's easy to not dwell on what's going on (no one close to me has been affected). My day-to-day experience of COVID-19, aside from mostly not leaving the house, is these weird little reminders that I see while…
Bryn described the following poem as being "inspired by all of the quirks and frustrations I've been running into during my many conversations over the phone as well as the language/phrases that are unique to this method of communication that we're…
First: the picture is of my family, right before we were about to eat homemade curry, rice, and naan. Since we've been on lockdown, my family has been able to spend a little more time together, eat meals together, and try out new recipes.